If users experience login problems following a software update to SafeSend Suite, it might be caused by a bad bookmark or a date/time settings conflict on your workstation.
Many users bookmark the landing page in SafeSend Suite after they log in. Unfortunately, this can save additional information in the bookmark link that becomes invalid following an update.
What do users see if their bookmark is invalid?
- The login page may continuously load.
- The login page might be blank.
- An error message might appear similar to: "The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because an invalid method (HTTP verb) is being used."
How to login to SafeSend Returns without a bookmark:
How to prevent login issues in browser bookmarks:
- Go to the bookmark in the user's web browser settings and change it to: https://login.safesendreturns.com/
The SafeSend Suite may continuously load while trying to resolve the time between your local machine and our server. You will need to make sure that the system time is set to automatically.
How to check date/time settings:
- Open the settings on your PC.
- Select Time & Language.
- Select Date & Time.
- Make sure the Current date and time are correct.
- Enable the Set time automatically option to make sure the date and time are correct moving forward.
What to do if the login problem continues:
- Clear your cache/cookies and reload the page. A bogged-down browser can cause loading issues.
- Go to https://safesend.statuspage.io/ and see if there are any current issues with SafeSend servers.
- If your users continue to have problems logging in, please send an email to email@example.com or call 1-855-818-3552.