- Above the thumbnail preview of the e-file page are the following options:
- Move To allows you to move a page out of the E-File grouping. Expanding this will allow you to move the current pages from E-File Authorizations into another group (Transmittals, Tax Returns, Vouchers, Invoices, Deleted)
- The “Revert” icon to the left of Zoom will take the page back to normal zoom and exit the Zoom controls.
- Zoom button. Selecting this will bring up a large zoom section that you can manipulate. Left-clicking on an area will zoom in. Right-clicking will zoom out.
- All E-File Authorizations will appear in this tab. You can see them all listed on the left.
- If your firm has decided to use the E-Sign options, you will see Signature & Date boxes, highlighted in yellow, for each signer on each e-file authorization you select
- You will also see Signature & Date boxes for any other signer of this e-file authorization
- You are able to move or delete these boxes
Once you have completed reviewing the E-File group, click “Next” across the bottom or select the “Vouchers” tab across the top (both actions move you to the next step in the process)