Client's have the option to forward a copy of their return to any recipient they choose. The recipient cannot sign, pay, or distribute K-1s; they will only receive a PDF copy of the return. The recipient will be required to enter an access code to view and download the documents. To forward a copy of your return:
- Navigate to the Review section of the return as outlined in the Client Experience article.
- Click the Forward a copy of my tax documents button.
- Select which documents to send to the recipient.
- Enter an Email Address for the recipient.
- Enter a Country Code and Mobile Number for the recipient (optional).
- If a mobile number is entered, the required access code will be sent to that number.
- If no mobile number is entered, the required access code will be sent to the recipient's email address.
- Click the Add New Contact button to add additional recipients (optional).
- Click Email Tax Documents to deliver the return copy.
Please sign in to leave a comment.