Adding Voucher Payments Manually
- To add a voucher, you must go under the "Vouchers" tab.
- Go to Vouchers tab and click "Add Payment" from the "Actions."
- This will a pull up a blank document with the following panes to be filled in:
- Payment Type
- Due Date
- Voucher Amount
- Form Name (This is what the Client will see)
- "Select" drop down menu
- DO NOT PAY: Scheduled for automatic withdrawal
- Online Payment Required
- Add Custom - This will provide a blank text box to enter information
- Please Note: When you select "Online Payment Require" that it will automatically link the corresponding site based on the "Authority" selected.
- After filling in the information select "Save Changes"
- After hitting "Save Changes" the Voucher will now show under Pages on the left hand side with "Form Name" that was entered.
- There will also be an image generated showing that the Voucher was created.
- This is also same image that will be shown for the Voucher on the Clients end.
Have more questions? Submit a request