- Your tax firm will send you a secure email like the one shown below:
- The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- We recommend that you add these email addresses to your safe list to avoid them going to your junk or spam folder.
- When you click the access link, you will be directed to the landing page for the return. Select the tab "Click Here to Get Started".
- You will then be prompted to enter the last 4 digits of your social security number, then select Authenticate to continue.
***Please Note: This step is not required for business/entity returns, only 1040 returns
- Next, you will be prompted to request an access code. You must select the 'Request Access Code' button to continue. This will send an access code to your email address.
- The access code will expire after 20 minutes. Enter the code, then select "Continue".
- Next, you will see the landing page with an overview of your tax information. You will select the "Click Here to Begin" button to continue.