This setting will allow you to add custom tax authorities to the drop-down list of our default authorities when adding vouchers and refunds. To add a custom authority, follow the steps below:
- Under “Settings”.
- Go to “Vouchers & Invoices”.
- Select the blue button, "Add Custom Authority".
From the new window:
- Enter the State, City, and Online Payment URL for the authority.
- Prefix State Code with City Name - A State Code will be prefixed to the entered city (i.e. ID-Meridian).
- Activated - Once activated, the Custom Authority will be available for users to select.
- Select "Add".
Once an authority has been added, you will have the ability to: