IP Restriction is a function that can restrict access to select computers to further protect the security of your clients. If you wish to use this feature, follow the steps below.
NOTE: In order to make sure that you do not lock yourself out of SafeSend Returns, make sure that the first IP Address that you add is your own.
- Log-In to SafeSend Returns,
- Click Settings
- Click IP Restriction
- Select the box next to "Enable IP Filtering". This will enable the ability to add IP addresses
- You will see "Client IP Address" which will be your current connected IP
- Your IP will be Automatically added to the list you will need to add a "Name"
- Add Additional IPs by Entering the Name, From, and To IP Address fields.
- If you are not using a VPN, the From and To should be the same.
- Click Apply
- Click Save and Close to exit settings