IP filtering is enabled by a System Admin to restrict SafeSend Returns® User access to select computers.
If you change Internet Service Providers (ISPs) or change routers, disable the IP Filtering setting before the change and re-enable it with the new IP Addresses.
- Navigate to Settings > Security in the Navigation Pane.
- Select the Enable IP Filtering checkbox.
- Add allowed addresses to the IP Address List by filling the Name, From, and To IP Address fields.
- If you are not using a VPN, the From and To IPs are the same.
- Click Save.
- The Client IP Address is your current IP.
- This IP will be automatically added to the list.
- You must enter a name for your IP.