SafeSend Returns™ includes a feature known as Quick View Reports. These reports allow a firm to identify clients who have yet to access returns and/or failed Knowledge-Based Authentication for easier follow-up. You may access this option in your Delivered and Archived Reports.
Currently, there is no option to build or customize the Quick Review Reports. Only two reports exist at this time.
Accessing Quick View Reports
- Navigate to Delivered Returns.
- Click the Quick View Reports button next to the refresh icon.
Link Not Accessed
- Select a Link Status option to filter the report.
- Not Accessed by Taxpayer
- Not Accessed by Spouse
- Not Accessed
Knowledge-Based Authentication (KBA) Failed
- Select a KBA Status option to filter the report.
- Taxpayer Failed
- Spouse Failed
Export to Excel
- Navigate to the Excel Export button.
- Click the Export button.
- An Excel spreadsheet will be created.