This article provides detail for reports, actions, and settings available in Grouped Returns.
The Grouped Returns Report provides a view of delivered returns within a group name.
- Navigate to Grouped Returns and click on Grouped Returns Report.
- Click on desired Group Name to expand the Grouped Returns list.
- Searching within a group is not available. Once the group is located, users will need to scroll through to locate a specific return.
- Once the Group Name is expanded, the columns and Action Column Icons match those within SafeSend Returns.
- Users can customize what columns are shown and the order.
Quick Access Actions
- Quick Access Action buttons will be grayed out until one or more returns are selected from the Grouped Returns Report.
- Set Access
- Set Access is the only action that can be applied to all Groups.
- Set Access
- In order to use the other Quick Access Actions, the user will need to select all the returns within the Group Name.
- Custom Column (if enabled)
- Download E-File Forms
- Send Reminder
- Action Menu options apply to the specific Group Name.
- If the Group Name is expanded, Action Menu will be specific to that return.
- The same Action Menu options are the same as SafeSend Returns with two exceptions:
- Controller Tracking allows you to view actions taken by the firm and managing member.
- Controller View allows you to view the managing member's tax return dashboard.
- For information about other options, see Action Icons (Delivered Returns Report).
- Delivered returns that are deleted will be placed in the Recycle Bin.
- The line data is retained for tracking purposes.
- Restore the return by using the Restore button.
- Delete returns in the Recycle Bin one at a time or in bulk.
- Check the box next to the line item.
- Select Delete.
- Confirmation of Permanent Delete will display.
- Click Confirm.
- Returns that are deleted from the Recycle Bin cannot be recovered.
- Client Instructions are email notifications the managing member will receive. Each message type can be customized.
- The types of Client Instructions are the same as SafeSend Returns.
- Add template
- Edit template
- Delete template