UltraTax has the ability to print two different page sizes. UltraTax mimics the driver settings of the selected printer without actually using the printer itself. For this reason, you must follow the below guidelines.
PDF’s of Tax Returns: The PDF files printed from the tax software and uploaded to SSR must adhere to the following rules:
- Must be the “Client Copy” of the return. Do not submit the Accountant or Governmental copy.
- DO NOT MODIFY the PDF files in any way. DO NOT:
- Delete pages or bookmarks
- Add pages or bookmarks
- Password protect the PDF file or add a digital signature that might restrict access to the file
Print Requirements for UltraTax Entity Returns: 1065, 1120S, 1120 & 1041
***Note: 1065, 1120S and 1041 returns must include a K-1 package that will be uploaded alongside the return. If the return has K-1 packets and you do not want them delivered, upload the return in its entirety and then remove the K-1 pages in the K-1 tab during Processing.
- “Print Options”:
- Check the boxes for all “returns to print”
- Selected Packages - K1s (1065, 1120S, 1041)
- K1 packages must be printed separately
- You must select the K1 packages you want to be printed
- For 1041 returns, if the return has K1s, the packages must be printed
- If the return does not have K1s to print, you may upload without
- “Print Returns”
- You MUST select a physical office printer. If you do not your returns may be printed incorrectly and rejected. (See More Information)
- Select the “Client Copy”, “Electronic Delivery”, and “PDF to File” checkboxes
- Select “Assemble”