UltraTax has the ability to print two different page sizes. UltraTax mimics the driver settings of the selected printer without actually using the printer itself. For this reason, you must follow the below guidelines.
PDF’s of Tax Returns: The PDF files printed from the tax software and uploaded to SSR must adhere to the following rules:
- Must be the “Client Copy” of the return. Do not submit the Accountant or Governmental copy.
- DO NOT MODIFY the PDF files in any way. DO NOT:
- Delete pages or bookmarks.
- Add pages or bookmarks.
- Password protect the PDF file or add a digital signature that might restrict access to the file.
Print Requirements for UltraTax 1040 Returns:
- “Print Options”:
- Check the boxes for all “returns to print”.
- “Print Returns”
- You MUST select a physical office printer. If you do not your returns may be printed incorrectly and rejected. (See More Information)
- Select the “Client Copy”, “Electronic Delivery”, and “PDF to File” checkboxes.
- Select “Assemble”.