I’d rather print and sign my e-file authorization form(s) - Can I do that?

Yes - You can still print, sign and either mail your e-file form(s) back to the tax preparer or upload them to SafeSend Returns if you’d prefer to do so. You can select the "Print, Sign, and Return the forms" button in the 'Sign Tax Documents' section of your return. This will allow you to print, sign, and upload your tax documents. 



Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.