SafeSend Returns allows you to electronically sign your e-file authorization form(s), but it won't submit your return to the IRS. Once signed, the preparer is automatically notified, and your tax professional will then complete the filing process for you, including submission to the IRS.
Articles in this section
- After signing my e-file authorization form(s), will I receive confirmation that it was successfully submitted?
- Can I set-up reminders for my quarterly estimated payment?
- How is this Process Different from E-Filing?
- Is it Safe to Enter my Social Security Number?
- I’d rather print and sign my e-file authorization form(s) - Can I do that?
- My Spouse and I are filing our return jointly - How can we both sign the e-file authorization form(s)?
- What if I don’t receive an email with my access code?
- Where do the identity verification questions come from? What if I don’t remember the answer?
- Will I have the option to download and print my return to retain for my records?
- Will I receive a notification when my return is ready to sign?