Yes! Once you sign your e-file authorization form(s) you will receive an email stating it was successful. The email will also include a link to download a copy of your tax return for your records.
Articles in this section
- Business Return Taxpayer Help Video - with K1 Distribution
- Taxpayer Help Video - 1040
- After signing my e-file authorization form(s), will I receive confirmation that it was successfully submitted?
- Can I set-up reminders for my quarterly estimated payment?
- How is this Process Different from E-Filing?
- I am requesting access codes but they keep showing as invalid?
- If a Partner/Shareholder declines to e-sign the K-1 how will I know?
- Is it Safe to Enter my Social Security Number?
- I’d rather print and sign my e-file authorization form(s) - Can I do that?
- My Spouse and I are filing our return jointly - How can we both sign the e-file authorization form(s)?