Awaiting E-Sign: This Status will appear when one or more taxpayers has not yet e-signed their e-file authorization(s). If this status is grey, no one has e-signed. If the status is blue, the first signer has completed e-signing, but not the second.
- Awaiting Upload: This status appears when the taxpayer will manually sign and return..
- E-Signed: The e-file authorization has been electronically signed by the taxpayer(s) and documents are ready for download.
- Manually Signed: If a taxpayer sends a physical copy of their completed e-file authorization back, then the firm would need to change the status to Manually Signed.
- Signed & E-Signed: When one taxpayer has e-signed and the other has manually signed. This will allow the download of the e-file authorization with the first e-signature.
- Uploaded: The e-file authorization has been uploaded and can now be downloaded and saved.